Contact Info for ED and VA

U.S. Department of Education

Please contact the U.S. Department of Education for information on student financial aid and visit the links below:

Important Information Regarding ITT Educational Services, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Closure of ITT Technical Institutes

For information on your federal student aid history and your remaining eligibility for certain federal student aid programs, please visit My Federal Student Aid. You can no longer use your Federal Student Aid PIN. If you haven’t already, you’ll need to create an FSA ID – a username and password — to access your loan history.

If you have further questions, feel free to call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education Call Center at 1-888-442-4551 for information on GI benefits and remaining entitlement.